I’ve done all of the shopping, label checking, and taste testing so you don’t have to 🙂*
- Paleonola Almond Butter + Jelly Bars – My favorite SCD legal bar! Less sugar than a lot of the other grain free bars that are made mostly with dates.
- Blueberry RX Bars
- Peanut Butter RX Bars
- Epic Performance Bar – Lemon
- Epic Performance Bar – Coconut Lime
- Lara Bars – Most Lara bars are SCD Legal if you avoid the chocolate ones 😦 :-). Cashew and Peanut Butter Cookie are two of my favorites because they taste great and only have 2 ingredients – dates and nuts.
- Epic Beef Apple Bacon Bars
- Epic Chicken + Egg Yolk + Apple Bars
- Wellbee’s Super Crunchy Grain Free Granola – This stuff is dangerous! Just like the name suggests this granola is extra crunchy and makes a great topping for smoothies, coconut yogurt, or in a bowl with fresh berries and your favorite plant based milk.
- WholeMe Almond + Coconut Clusters – A softer, chewier granola that comes in bigger clusters. These make a good snacking alternative to energy bars – easy to munch on the go.
- Wildway Coconut Cashew Granola
- Liberated Foods Nuts About Granola
- The Cultured Kitchen Herbs + Chive Spread – Great stand in for cream cheese! I like the Kite Hill brand as well but unfortunately they use gums, this one has a nice clean ingredients list.
- The Cultured Kitchen Better Buttah Cinnamon Date Vanilla
- Spero Red Pepper Cream Cheese (Plant Based)
- Spero “The Herb” Cream Cheese (Plant Based)
- Pasta Etc. Basil Pesto – Fresh pesto makes a great condiment for dressing up pasta, stir fried meat and veggies and let’s not forget pizza.
- Pasta Etc. Fresh Sun Dried Tomato Sauce
- Yellowbird Sriracha – I love Yellow Bird! They make the cleanest sauces I’ve found so far and they taste amazing. Great for dressing up some scrambled eggs on a lentil tortilla – yum!
- Yellowbird Serrano Hot Sauce
CRACKERS + CHIPS + BREADS
- Original ParmCrisps – Haven’t met the cheese crisp trend yet? These are salty, crunchy, and addictive. Sometimes it’s hard to find SCD legal snacks that are truly crunchy!
- ParmCrisps Cheddar Crisps
- Whisps Parmesan Crisps
- Epic Pork Rinds BBQ Flavor – Another SCD legal snack that has a nice crunch and is a good stand in for dipping crackers or chips – they go great with guac. My fav is the BBQ flavor which thankfully doesn’t have any added sugar.
- Epic Pork Rinds Chili Lime Flavor
- Epic Pork Cracklings Jalapeno Flavor – The richer cousin of the pork rinds these are sooo good but also so filling. A few go along way.
- Mikey’s Original Paleo English Muffins
- Mikey’s Toasted Onion Paleo English Muffins
- Diestal Oven Roasted Turkey
- Diestal Herbed Turkey – Love love this delicious turkey. Bursting with herbs and no addtitives.
- Applegate Organics Uncured Sugar Free Bacon – My family has been a big fan of Applegate’s Sunday bacon for years – the sugar free version is just as good – none of us can tell the difference.
- Applegate Organics Fire Roasted Red Pepper Chicken Sausage
- Kerrygold Grassfed Butter – My favorite butter if all time. Simply delicious and great for baking too.
- Three Trees Almond Milk (Vanilla)- Gotta love vanilla flavored almond milk that is simply almonds, water, and vanilla extract – no added sugar or other junk whatsoever.
- Three Trees Almond Milk (Plain)
- Three Trees Pistachio Milk
- Cocoyo Living Coconut Yogurt (Pure)– This amazing yogurt has a nice clean ingredients list and a sort of effervescent bite to it that I’ve come to love! The vanilla flavor is also really good but it has stevia in it, which some SCDers avoid.
- Tolerant Red Lentil Rotini
- Tolerant Green Lentil Rotini
- Tolerant Red Lentil Penne
- Tolerant Green Lentil Penne
Please note that while the SCD community seems to like this pasta I don’t think it has been verified that the lentils are prepared in line with SCD standards – proceed with caution!
- Bob’s Redmill Superfine Almond Flour
- Bob’s Redmill Coconut Flour
- Let’s Do Organic Heavy Coconut Cream – Just coconut cream and water – no additives.
- Wellbee’s SCD Legal Lentil Flour
- Navitas Organic Cacao Butter
* Try all products at your own risk. Some contain “advanced” SCD ingredients and some may be a little controversial (Such as eating processed meats. The ones I’ve listed here seem to have a very clean ingredients list, but technically processed meats of any kind are not allowed). SCD Legit is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. Using affiliate links helps to compensate me for the time I’ve invested in building this list for you! Purchasing items using these links does not cost you anything – it only helps to support this website. THANK YOU!! xoxo